Uchi no Tsuma wa Wasureppoi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Watching my grandparents go through dementia makes this hit pretty hard for me. They aren't suffering because of their memory loss but as their friends and family it's painful to watch and know whats going on. I only hope that as we live longer and longer we can increase our understanding of how our brains age and find ways to lessen or cure dementia.

I was expecting to read some fluff manga, and then ninjas suddenly appeared out of nowhere, tied me up, and started cutting onions right in front of me.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, you made me cry. Just a little bit, alright. Just a little... bit, okay who the fuck drenched my pillow with salt water?

Dex-chan lover
I wasn’t expecting to cry. I was expecting a fluffy story. Welp I need a moment

Supporter
Damn guess i'm cold hearted cause I didn't feel sad at all. Nice ending though.

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck, i thought this gunna be a cute story about normal forgetfulness, not about seeing mc wife lose herself and die slowly in front of mc eyes, and the mc slowly going crazy cos he cant forgot about her. TOO LATE.

Wife disease =huntington's+alzheimer's?

if Cheerful Amnesia was het and the sadness cranked up to 400%, with the title not being "Cheerful".

Double-page supporter
Damn i accidently enter ninja cutting onion hidden village

Dex-chan lover
They lived and died loving each other even when what's killing them is literally taking their memories.

I just hoped that his wife would forget how to die and for this to become a comedy oneshot.

No

Users who are viewing this thread