Uchida-san wa Zettai ni Gyaru Janai! - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the kid, his only crime is not being into his friend and everyone is telling him how HE feels and making excuses for him. "Oh you're just insecure", "you are just in denial". "You just haven't realized it yet" Poor lad
To be honest I would agree with you until the last chapter. He did said the reason is that she deserves someone more suitable, with is a weird answer.
So my second theory (I had made a list) is that he don't want that she tries to change for him. Also, you can see he didn't react with a real gyaru being nice to otakus with adds to the point that he just like the manga characters and maybe (just maybe) have a fetish for it, that's not the same as "I want date a gyaru"

Double-page supporter
With a 2023 start for it, the Uchida-san wa zettai ni Gal janai! manga series is coming to an end. The four-panel comedy is set to wrap up in the February 27th, 2024 installment of Comic Cune with an April 2024 cover date on it. A single collected volume has now been scheduled for a March 27th, 2024 release as well.

Dex-chan lover
Is her name Amicchii because it sounds like Amici ("friends" in italian)?
(Probably not...)

Dex-chan lover
huh, after all this time with anime and manga stuff, I never actually knew that 30 points was the cutoff for pass/fail. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread