Uchida-san wa Zettai ni Gyaru Janai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
The correct answer is both have appeal.
True.
It's the size of the breasts in the heart that matters.

Nothing wrong with being a breast lover but just know that flat is justice. Sorry to bring unfortunate news: Idk if this was planned to be a short serialization or it was axed but shame to see it go so soon. Thanks for the translations.
Well, shit. I really thought this had legs, what with the gyaru fad still ongoing and this being a charming little romcom with the emphasis on comedy. :shamihuh:

Double-page supporter
Ending already. I guess you could say this series really fell flat.:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
You only has one change and you mess it up, but i prefer the big one too lol:huh:

Contributor
I wonder if the author want to focus on Kimoota or just like Kimoota, being announced to end but out of nowhere have new chapter.
Maybe kimoota getting new chapters made them decide to just focus on that.

Group Leader
Nothing wrong with being a breast lover but just know that flat is justice. Sorry to bring unfortunate news: Idk if this was planned to be a short serialization or it was axed but shame to see it go so soon. Thanks for the translations.
No wonder, it's cute but it seems that the author didn't made it interesting enough, at least he dropped the lesbian rival trope and did a smol titty chapter heh.

Fed-Kun's army
A chuunibyou gyaru might be an interesting idea for a manga.

Wow, this manga's ending soon? I only started reading it last month so I guess I'll have to find another gal manga to read sometime or another. 😕

Dex-chan lover
This was a banger chapter, every page told a different story/emotion. Also chuunibyou gyaru who is actually an otaku must be an untapped market.
I'm very sad that this is ending soon, hopefully it was planned to be a short serialization and not an axe.

Double-page supporter
While I was just mildly onboard before, the past couple chapters really made me like these characters a lot. It's a shame that this is ending so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread