Uchida-san wa Zettai ni Gyaru Janai!

Dex-chan lover
So far there's three chapters and they've been a good three chapters. I just hope Naruse will also grow from Uchida's example. She's a great role model on how to improve one's self and anybody would be motivated to improve just by being near her. I wish I had someone like that. It would've been amazing just being her friend.

So sad that it's over so soon! The character designs are so cute and the story is really sweet!

So sad that it's over so soon! The character designs are so cute and the story is really sweet!
RIGHT?! This was sweet and funny. I wish more people were doing work like this. Sadly, with only one volume, I doubt it'll get an official English release. I would definitely buy this for my bookshelf.

RIGHT?! This was sweet and funny. I wish more people were doing work like this. Sadly, with only one volume, I doubt it'll get an official English release. I would definitely buy this for my bookshelf.
Darn shame.
btw, I love your profile pic! One of the most unique and likable MCs in what could have been a very generic harem romcom.

Users who are viewing this thread