Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hinoe Maseki

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think she's American. Every solution she has involves a gun......and in that case, hell yeah brother :meguupog:

Ap0T3nS.png

Dex-chan lover
Possessive alien (with a real powerful gun) vs Yandere honor student (with ???)
Place your bet !
My bet's on the alien, but long-term. Temporary ceasefire + removed somewhere else.

Anyways, our MC could've avoided that clumsy coverup attempt by pretending that she tagged along to his place (observed) and then left, idk, to hoe around or something. And framed the reason why he is bringing up this out of nowhere as to spare his friend's feelings and to avoid misunderstandings, like having an affair or hiding an alien that dismantled the yankee with her cool gun.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting.. It's either she is really stupid or she's really confident that her machine in her own home planet can really revived someone.. What happen then to the human that revived?Are they still a human after that? Maybe the heroine also formerly an human too in that case..

Dex-chan lover
Alright folks, prediction time. I have two scenarios. Either vice pres is also an alien or MC stops Alien from killing her and they bring her into the loop to help them.

Users who are viewing this thread