Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A Blow Without Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing at this point to make you think that the story is going to turn into a fluffy and cute romcom. Brace yourselves, my friends, because the worst is yet to come...

This manga is FKN brilliant, I love it! ❤️

I was thinking maybe the ending will be ML is dead, but unless he gets disintegrated or turned to ash, FL will probably just revive him.

Dex-chan lover
So maybe memory erasing isn't the fix all we were hoping for...
No sense of right or wrong.
7VwtTQ7l.png

Dex-chan lover
In the alien's credit, the memory erase seems to work as intended. Whether they go insane and become aggressive - as if they've developed a brain tumor / injury - is irrelevant to her. She doesn't even bother hiding it from her pet human.

I'm sure she'll fix both of the girls, after she gets her paycheck and can buy fuel for her space minivan.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... there is some tiny grains of romance, comedy and school life but there should be a huge "THRILLER" tag there next to the gore one heh. Still interesting though.
People keep insisting the Comedy tag makes sense because it's a "Dark Comedy" or whatever but we're basically a Volume in and there's barely been any humor at all, it's just a straight up crime thriller played straight.

Users who are viewing this thread