Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A Blow Without Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
Part of me is curious with every chapters' hook but another is scared everything is going terribly wrong.

I'm scared daddy

Dex-chan lover
No sense of right or wrong.
7VwtTQ7l.png
Our alien here should have borrowed the memory wiping device this one uses.

Dex-chan lover
Teru is the ultimate simp. Even after knowing from her friend that she has multiple boyfriends, he is still saying he should have believed her. Bro is so in denial that instead of believing that she is on a trip with some guy he thinks she is dead(which unironically is true)

Dex-chan lover
Dude is living in showa romance. It was THE norm before.

Teru is the ultimate simp. Even after knowing from her friend that she has multiple boyfriends, he is still saying he should have believed her. Bro is so in denial that instead of believing that she is on a trip with some guy he thinks she is dead(which unironically is true)

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know what you’re talking about, the class rep’s heartfelt “do it, erase my memory so i won’t be a problem” and the alien girl not even letting her finish the bit before blasting her was comedy gold.
Effects of jealousy!

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh, is there a possibility that the memory eraser turns people psycho?
considering her race are basically all psychopaths or people with very limited emotional capacity ( assuming )
considering her race all side effects probably seemed indistinguishable from normal behavior or rowdy behavior
or alien gun no work good on hooman

Dex-chan lover
Reading this feels like being on a train that's headed towards a cliff with all the windows nailed shut and no way to stop it :kek:

Fed-Kun's army
There's nothing at this point to make you think that the story is going to turn into a fluffy and cute romcom. Brace yourselves, my friends, because the worst is yet to come...

This manga is FKN brilliant, I love it! ❤️
THE FACT THIS ISNT PICKED UP BY SHONEN JUMP IS FUCKING CRAZY, THIS IS DANDADAN CSM LEVEL SHIT FR

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when VP started liking MC (and why she didn’t visit him the week he was gone from school)

Group Leader
Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh my god. Oh Hades of the eleven fucking hells. Please, no.

Users who are viewing this thread