Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A Blow Without Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
Why does this look like a manga of Chainsawman's mangaka? That would explain the ugly art style, the fact that the characters can't move naturally, and the messy plot.
Hey at least this author deal romance better than Chainsaw Man Author.. And this author can actually draw something more cleaner but they only did it for the fanbox.. It's seems they just really like drawing it rough like Chainsawman..

Dex-chan lover
618f7985acaa45b9a75b9318ad1598de3170e5a0.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, respect to the girl for not hesitating at all. Now, if only she was dealing with idk, demons or villians monologuing instead of giving regular people brain damage

Dex-chan lover
"Just shoot her" you all said
"It's the reasonable solution with no downsides" you said

Well, look who has egg on their collective face now. All of those people who were saying that not shooting her was the smart choice because who the fuck knows what side effects it would have are crowing now.
We warned them this author ain't afraid of doing some pretty fucked up stuff and they didn't believe us.

I bet ya the people saying "just revive anyone who dies" will get a cruel wake up call when the people who "revive" come back as fleshy abominations.

Last edited:
Hey at least this author deal romance better than Chainsaw Man Author.. And this author can actually draw something more cleaner but they only did it for the fanbox.. It's seems they just really like drawing it rough like Chainsawman..
Anyone can do anything better than chainsawman author desu, but I agree this is better than chainsawman

Contributor
Lol. Yes that’s obviously what’s happening. The disappearances started happening after she erased memories. It’s a chekov’s gun.
Or it's a fakeout and the dude was always psycho. And she would have been his first victim if not for her memory eraser.

Dex-chan lover
"Dark Comedy" is like food... not everybody gets it. 🥁

Almost all humor is derived from subverted expectations. You don't think it's even remotely humorous that a being on an alien world keeps expecting things to work like it does at home? She doesn't know anything about the differences in their worlds until she does it and he has to say something ineffectual like, "no we don't do that here". Wait until he's pregnant or she does something mundane for her that starts a chain reaction burning off the atmosphere. Should be quite something 🤣

I get that humor is subjective and all but it's usually pretty clear when something is intended to be funny or not. Like I'm sure someone out there thought Grave of the Fireflies was hilarious, but that doesn't make it a Comedy.

And it's pretentious as fuck to say that only some people "get" dark comedies and I'm not one of them. Bullet Train. Jojo Rabbit. The Menu. Fargo. These are all examples of dark comedies that I genuinely enjoyed, and that nobody would argue aren't comedies despite their fucked up subject matter. If this manga is supposed to be a dark comedy (still not convinced it is), it's not a very good one, because it's just not very funny.

Dex-chan lover
This was a good twist because it seemed waaaaaayyyyyyyyy too easy to just mindwipe people.

I feel something similar is going to happen when they try to rebuild the gyaru chick.

Fed-Kun's army
Two issues from now: Turns out he was just a smooth brained Incel.

Three: ... but the memory gun does make her turn into an octopus covered in razor sharp barbs. Oops.

Dex-chan lover
This man is so dead. Also who wants to bet that the restoration process the aliens have turns the girl into an abomination?

Dex-chan lover
I knew there had to be some sort of wonky side effect.
I didn't realize it would be murderous psychopathy.

Was not the kind of comedic development I was expecting

Dex-chan lover
This man is so dead. Also who wants to bet that the restoration process the aliens have turns the girl into an abomination?
The restoration probably turns the thot into an alien or a host. Well the girl is already a hostess, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread