Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 10 Ch. 101 - Rokka-kun

Aggregator gang
Thank you for all the translations you've done. I've been reading since the beginning. Sad to see it go, but maybe there will be a spinoff down the road.

Dex-chan lover
Although this manga and what little sense of any story it had was far from great, its going to be weird not seeing an update for it considering is been a constant for so many years.

Big high five to the translator, I don't know how you put up with translating this for so long but it's extremely appreciated.

PS: this ended nearly exactly as we all expected with absolutely to progression to nearly anything lmao

Dex-chan lover
i would hope there are extras to give some kind of closure but going by what was said in the end card im guessing not. man what an unsatisfying ending. very fitting for this manga tbh

I'm a bit befuddled by the ending, but thankful we got through the entire journey.

Thanks for your work on the series, Bainhardt. Until the next one!

VIP
man, the ending was rushed. i guess not soo much you can do with simple one tricky pony gag manga. it was really fun tho and enjoy my read. 8/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp we had a good run, I'll definitely keep an eye out for what the author does next, and if the translator picks anything new up as well

and as others said it was nice seeing the translation notes at the end of each chapter

Dex-chan lover
I actually like this final chapter. It's completely in-tone for the series, and leaves enough breadcrumbs to surmise what happened.

Much better than yet another half-assed "yeah, they're together now, no psa whatsoever though" ending.

Looking forward to what the author will come up with next.

Double-page supporter
Ah I feel sad it’s over… it was always super fun to read.
Very cruel ending for the reader but is fine, the rest will just be a job for my headcanon.

Thanks for the translations during these years, very high quality!

Group Leader
"Dating is strictly forbidden" is the best semi-reveal that some dating occurred without actually giving resolution. Thank you for translating this all this time.
Glad somebody made the comment so I don't have to. It won't be to everyone's taste, but I think it's a good example of how tugeneko was always looking for ways to think outside the box.
I had no idea the number of stripes on their ties corresponded to their year in school.
I remember mentioning this in the notes page for uhh checks notes Chapter 70. Almost three years ago...
Right, never mind then.

Thanks again for all the comments over the years, everyone. The MangaDex community was a big part of what made translating this work rewarding, and reading through comment sections was always good for a quick boost (even when they had nothing to do with me).

I know it sounds strange to say, but it's important to remember when I picked this up in 2018 it was all but forgotten, and nearly 3 years old even at that time. To have gotten to see so many people enjoy coming along for the ride was all I could really ask for.

Users who are viewing this thread