Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Mr. Hooligram

Double-page supporter
I actually wanted to see Yamashita's reaction. Despite her hostile attitude towards Tanaka she didn't went to read her books in the corner or apparently didn't try to avoid seeing it in any way. Is she a tsun? Is she curious? Is she secretly horny too?

Dex-chan lover
@te-kun She turned around when they started stripping the hologram (you can see the back of her uniform in the panel) and she's sitting and reading in page 10.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo I don't think Hanamori cares about Tanaka's dick in particular, it's just his was the one most handy to use the device on. She just wants to see dicks, period. Basically Hanamori is a perfectly normal horny pre-teen girl who's abnormally open about being perverted. Ueno-san on the other hand only cares about Tanaka's dick because she's in love with him. She's also a perfectly normal horny pre-teen girl, but more typically reserved about it, trying to hide it. (Not that she succeeds, at least to the readers who aren't as dense as Tanaka.)

I feel like Hanamori is a joke about those "Ah nooooo I can't draw the real thing without seeing it myself aaaaa" premises you see sometimes

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised at how sorry that girl was when she realized Ueno called dibs on his weiner. I will now await any fanart where Ueno uses this device in her private time.

Group Leader
@kiwifb @radstylix I agree it's really odd to have a flashback sandwich right at the beginning and basically make the story into a B-A-C sequence, but that's how it is.
If you'd like to see it for yourself, here are the pages in the physical book:
ojPCVsL.jpg

A3XZ6kc.jpg

@ Bainhardt actually after realizing that @radstylix was right about the flashback setup I was wondering how it could work with the flow of the story. That's very odd but physically having the flashback on the other side of the first page rather than on the opposite page was the only way it could work properly. And your scan shows that it is the case.

Dex-chan lover
@Bainhardt Huh! Thanks for clearing it up then. It's the author's fault then if it was confusing, and that's coming from me, a regular manga reader and webcomic artist. I understand wanting to experiment though!

You might want to mention it in the TL notes or something future commenters won't bother you.

Users who are viewing this thread