Uesugi-kun Wants to Quit Being a Girl - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much I check my updates every 2 hours for any genderswap updates and I got 2 in a single day im so grateful I'm so happy my sorrow has been washed away for the moment I want the next chapter thank you so I much

Dex-chan lover
You know, I like how much this manga gets to the point. If this were an older TSF work like from five to ten years ago they totally would have dragged out eventually meeting Noel.

... how much you want to bet that Uesugi never ultimately wore the bra? It seems to be the dumb thing TS girls skip these days. And, well, you need a bra. It's not just about helping support the weight but because that area can be VERY sensitive for some people.

As an aside Eito is a good bro.

Dex-chan lover
We also had the classic Beadle's About in the UK so fellow brits for feel like old gits too.

Supporter
It's an excellent demonstration of narrative priorities that Eito instantly convinces everyone that Uesugi really did get turned into a girl, and no one asks why. "What did mom tell the school?" is a great question that I'm not sure the manga can answer.

... how much you want to bet that Uesugi never ultimately wore the bra? It seems to be the dumb thing TS girls skip these days.
Their big sister didn't look like she'd let that fly. (I wonder if she'll ever get a name; it seems a deliberate choice that even recurring characters go unnamed.) Keisuke was scared to look at girls' underwear in public, but was wearing girl's underpants by the next day, so actually wearing a bra doesn't seem like it would be that big of an issue.

You know, I like how much this manga gets to the point. If this were an older TSF work like from five to ten years ago they totally would have dragged out eventually meeting Noel.

... how much you want to bet that Uesugi never ultimately wore the bra? It seems to be the dumb thing TS girls skip these days. And, well, you need a bra. It's not just about helping support the weight but because that area can be VERY sensitive for some people.

As an aside Eito is a good bro.
is this speaking from personal experience

Users who are viewing this thread