Uketsukejou ni Kokuhaku Shitakute Guild ni Kayoitsumetara Eiyuu ni Natteta - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Ah true Dorami would be pretty known by now seeing how famous Jade are and Dorami is around himalot. Not strange the adventurers was all ooh so Dorami finally soing it lol

Dex-chan lover
man, this chapter is really adorable. Thank you author for this chapter and thanks to Fish Friend Club for translating it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation

Dorami is so cute! I wonder what made the dragon taking care of Dorami left

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
At this point, I don't care about Jade and Garnet anymore. I read this manga for Doremi!
Jade and Garnet story is practically over since they already got their happy ending, now it's Dorami's turn to get her happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell

Cute chapter :glee:

Jade and Garnet story is practically over since they already got their happy ending, now it's Dorami's turn to get her happy ending.
Jade and Garnet still has the main story quest Search for Garnet's Father but is put on hold while they're doing all these cool Side Quests and cute Character Episodes :dogkek:

Contributor
No, it's not your first ever customer, you said yourself that the other sword was commissioned to you by someone 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread