Ultimate Scheming System

this is stupid and bad manga that can be rated average at best

but made me laugh more times than i want to admit

Dex-chan lover
going to have to drop this, was hoping to see someone fill the void in chapters, but not gonna skip that many, regardless how the story may be good or bad.

You can find the chapters that are missing on other sites, just look it up.

Yeah... that's not what META means. It's a word of greek origin, not an English acronym. It's a prefix which indicates transcendence or comprehensiveness. Therefore metagaming means playing or understanding the game beyond the scopes of the game itself, such as competitively.

Sources:
The easy one - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta
The scholarly one - http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.04.0057%3Aentry%3Dmeta%2F

Fun fact! Aristotle actually used the prefix himself (or perhaps his students did) when writing his sequel to his works "physics". The book was labeled "metaphysics".

Boasting. The word for what he's doing all the time is boasting.

Bluffing, acting tough, showing off,... 'boasting' works for all of it.

Group Leader
There are missing chapters, my team and I will scrape them and post them here
just a heads up, WE DID NOT TRANSLATE THE CHAPTERS WE JUST RE-UPLOADED... if the translation by any means SHIT
just know that we are native Chinese speakers and we don't do such Atrocity and we wouldn't translate shit quality manhua yk ... sometimes

what the hell is up with these 'ultimate' manhuas like I try to find a decent time travel reincarnation and half of them are shitty clones

Aggregator gang
For anyone new wanting to read this series...DO NOT take this series seriously at all, read it for fun and laughs for it's nonsense

@ryosuke13
Ultimate, supreme,god,invencible, ultimate god, ultimate supreme god, ultimate supreme invencible hyper mega indestructible god.
I read just one of these names and i know it is chinese manhwa.

It is amazing how those names became a meme because of cloning each other in EVERY way possible

Fed-Kun's army
The key to read this type of manhua is to
switch off your brain and then proceed to read.

Users who are viewing this thread