Ultimate Scheming System

https://www.webnovel.com/ for licensed English translation, 40 chapters up. costs cash btw...

If anyone is interested in reading the novel of this, the title is Ultimate Scheming System.

Those who want to read this manga go to Bato.to
Search for Ultimate Scheming System already got 41 chapters

Dex-chan lover
@geotheking26 If you want to read more of it you can go to <link removed> I found it a few days ago and they are activly uploading new chapters(but I don't think they translate it I kind off get the fealing that they just take it from somewhere else) or start reading the Ligth-Novel Ultimate Scheming System it has over 900 chapters (I am at chapter 334 rigth now ) couse it is worth it the situatoins are even better ilustrated there and try not to die laugthing about some off the stuff
like the fire emperor eating shit or the MC's words that couse people to vomit blood

Group Leader
if you wanted OP isekai MC destroying everyone who is evil to him you came to the right place

Double-page supporter
Last I checked meta is a prefix meaning "situated behind or beyond" or "self-referential." The backronym "Most Effective Tactic Available" sounds like powergaming try-hard kind of metagaming to me

I have no clue why did they rename it to strongest META but original name is Ultimate Scheming System as i know. Also for it there is novel: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/ultimate-scheming-system/

Dex-chan lover
I liked this series but it’s just gone too far off the deep end. Renting bumblebee from transformers? Superhero dog with a cape? Not to mention the plot is just the same arc in a different setting each time. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread