Ultimate Scheming System

Merci pour votre travail,combien de chapitres il y a en anglais et chinois ? Illustré et pas en novel.

https://www.readmng.com/strongest-anti-m-e-t-a--1
in case anyone wanted to read up to chapter 156
also the raw version here which is up to chapter 255
https://rawdevart.com/comic/ultimate-scheming-system/

The only things I disliked about the novel were how MC ogling at the empress all the time. Her content took about 60% out of over 1000 chapters I've read. Other girls were neglected.
For example, the sect leader Su character once mentioned that she has a lost father and was looking for him, MC's attitude was half-heart and head straight for the 2nd continent, when they met again this was not mentioned, as if the author was to lazy to bother writing that part.
The other thing was MC's power move:
When he got to the 3rd continent he got a punch move which allowed him to sacrifice his "act-tough" points in exchange for more damage dealing, which allowed him to instantly kill most enemies who are at a few levels higher than him, the idea is fresh and I haven't seen this in other novels but in this novel this move make most fights extremely boring

Dex-chan lover
Like many of us who like this story have also read the novel. So its kind of hard seeing the "Act Tough" points/system and the Heaven Exploding Faction being called by other names.

Group Leader
Actual non-edited scenes in this manga:
Hsb9khz.jpg

M5xpoLb.jpg

4uzjmZg.jpg
This manga should be renamed to “Ultimate
Fourth Wall Breaking
System”

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha holy shit, what a chad. It's really fun to watch an MC go full murderhobo and kill or cuck literally everyone else sometimes.

Yeah. Thought to check there.
After that I just went to read the Novel @Koremitsu_Arita
cause even though it's Actually following the story of the Novel it's still leaving some details out.

Dex-chan lover
think its rather neat that the Dog and the Guy have capes on
reading chapter 1 though
can't help but wonder if the author has a urination fetish
i have a hard time believing she wasn't intentionally trying to piss all over him
so what is it
is this man a degenerate who wants to get a golden shower?
this shits pretty sketch
if this is average i'd give it a read
but bad vibes man
bad vibes
hopefully another lad around here can prove me wrong i feel like reading aimless wuxia
just so long as it isn't playing with any degenerate fetish

Aggregator gang
I read the novel which is translated, recommending that first... Honestly character designs suck and don’t match the girls.
It’s polygamy but seems it’s not tagged yet

Users who are viewing this thread