Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Bah. Rouko is a moustache-twirling psycopath, Rin forgets about Mayumi telling her about her only friend betraying her and Mayumi plot-conveniently loses any ability to express herself.
Absolute bad soap-opera moment.

Geez, I had a bad feeling Touko was going to be bad, but, like, this is a "bitch sit down!" kinda feeling. Also fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. She better not fall for it.

Dex-chan lover
Yup this is dumb, MC is trauma city so it's fine that she doesn't go say "she's a fucking psycho get her away", but for the others to be like "this person that isn't making our friend/family happy at all is clearly the best thing, lets all hug and invite her into our lives" is just too much, is she fucking god of sociability? Can make everyone love her by just showing up, including a 3year old? I'm not actually angry because I've seen authors do much worse, but this is forcing it, I wonder how many chapters this will drag on.

On a separate note, this "new" girl is gay for MC right? The thing with the husband was to get MC away from him more than her stealing him? Maybe they never even had sex. Possessive obsessive for the MC that is.

Dex-chan lover
@Valve
The thing with the husband was to get MC away from him more than her stealing him? Maybe they never even had sex. Possessive obsessive for the MC that is.

I'm getting the impression from this chapter that she literally wanted to break them off to get Mayumi for herself, seduced the fiancee, got herself pregnant and then willingly aborted.
And all that's way past excessive. Still love the Seagull Villa, but this is too much.

Double-page supporter
Now that we have known this Touko I think that she was probably not even pregnant, and she probably did not even go to bed with her boyfriend, ok the latter is an exaggeration but it seems that the protagonist is a little subdued by her so she believes everything she says.
At first I was hoping for a Slice of Life but after a few chapters and in this new arc I have the confirmation that this is one of those horrible manipulative lesbian dramas

I really don't like these kind of stupid drama, because usually it will drag on for lots of chapters and it so annoying to read, goddamn author we want more wholesome yuri moments and not some dumb drama

Dex-chan lover
Seems like most of the commenters haven't ever read a Kodama Naoko manga before. This is standard Kodama work. Though it will usually end well after I don't know how much drama and angst :D

If you really hate this I would recommend not waisting your time here and read something fluffy. :)

Power Uploader
@kaedesenpai You don't know the most famous work of this auctor do you?

Regardless, your taste is bourgeois, and you should feel bourgeois.

@trapsarebetter I did know her famous work actually, but i didn't know that this author would be this bad to actually reuse this kind of drama in her mangas, despited knowing it was actually quite dumb and disliked. But surely, this author did the right thing by reusing this drama, because it actually satisfied those people who have better "taste" than me, right?

Dex-chan lover
Literally it was like EVERYTHING IS NOW FINE, then Touko shows up and Mayumi is dumbfounded. I don't inherently think it's bad writing for the MC to just not say anything, mainly because Touko is likely the biggest source of trauma for her, and probably the reason she has all the issues she does before coming here, but I can see how people just want to scream about this bitch, because like ya, Rin would absolutely punch her if she knew proper.

As I thought, that Touko is just super possessive of Mayumi and wants to keep her all to herself. Hopefully, Rin will be able to make Mayumi see the truth... Though it would be a lot easier if she realised she has feelings for Mayumi and told her. I just want them to kiss, ok ? 😂

Power Uploader
@kaedesenpai indeed, yours is a bourgeois and inferior taste. Head back now to your fluffy dream world where you might make believe that the grimness of reality exist not whilst the adults enjoy fine culture.

Users who are viewing this thread