Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Valve
Maybe they never even had sex.
It would be rather hard to persuade him that he'd got her pregnant had they never had sex. And, if he'd simply wanted out from under the engagement, then he could have ended things without making himself seem still worse by joining with her in a lie.

@goarachnidlaser
willingly aborted
The pregnancy itself might have been fiction, and such a fraud would be less expensive in multiple ways.

I though i'd be more angry than that. The drama was way to easy to predimate since the beginning.
So now i hope it won't be too long before Rin refind her brain to push this bitch out of the seagull villa...

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, here it is. I was wondering when the classic Kodama Naoko probably-netorare drama was coming. 😂

Still can’t believe she wrote “I Faked a Relationship with something something junior to trick my parents” blah blah because that shit’s wholesome as fuck.

Anyway. Damn, Mayumi. Can’t believe you’d just go and believe Touko like th — wait, it’s a Kodama Naoko. Never mind.

What a shet, this drama I really hate it.
But when I see the author "oh, ok..."

Group Leader
Aah... Never change, Kodama Naoko, never change

Garbage moe is hot, admit it guys

Dex-chan lover
I know Kodama loves NTR but this bitch needs to get mailed out of the country. How dare you disturb the resonance of these two?

URGHHHH I HATE THIS BITCH SO MUCH! She's the type to drag around someone whom they seem as lower than them to make themselves feel superior and shit. Fuck her. BE GONE THOT. Rin istg if you don't wise up as to why Mayumi doesn't seem happy to meet her 'friend' I swear my fists will be flying instead of yours in this crazy chick's face. I get why people are also frustrated with Mayumi for not standing up to Touko, but I kinda get it? Like for so long she had trusted Touko and relied on her because I bet Touko never let anyone else get closer to her and manipulated Mayumi and those around Mayumi so that she was the only one Mayumi would be dependent on her.
Mayumi just got away from her and saw her for who she was but all that time being subtly belittled and put down by Touko really damaged her sense of self-worth and confidence, esp after being betrayed. And then Touko comes back and picks at her insecurities and fears to drag her back to Tokyo. I'M SO FRUSTRATED I NEED TO PUNCH THIS BITCH'S FACE. Sorry, I'm so triggered by this shit because I've seen it happen before with another friend of mine but luckily we got her out quickly and kept the other girl away.

Dex-chan lover
There should only be one Touko in yuri
Fuck off false Touko you cunt.

Dex-chan lover
Swear that Kodama actually like to see her characters suffer. Never see try so actively to not make their characters happy at all.

Double-page supporter
MC has more patience than I have time to care. Deck the skank, impale her head on a one-way ship back to cuntopolis .

Double-page supporter
Oh, of course, the story was seeming interesting, gotta find a way to fucking ruin it, huh, author? Fuck you.

Fed-Kun's army
Putting my money on the person being a sadist who likes the main character who got the dude drunk once (dude's still a terrible person don't get me wrong) then faked a pregnancy just to make her life terrible.

Dex-chan lover
This character is so poorly written.
I'm surprised she doesn't have a curly mustache that she twirls while scheming in her evil lair. Comical at best.
Still gonna read, but the author could have done much better.

Its amazing how much she can tolerate this fucking petty whore if I we're Mayumi Touko would've been dead already.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the story was nice until this chapter....
Hope-fucking-fully she gets put back in her place by Rin soon enough, because I sure can't see MC doing anything worthwhile about this situation and this whore

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK OFF

BEGONE

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

b1SlM0k.png

Users who are viewing this thread