Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

shes a total bitch but the most shocking part of the ch was the sisters basically in the background being like ya we're gonna live together & just do incest i guess

Contributor
This downright-evil clichéd kind of character is really annoying and useless... I hope it lasts about one more chapter, two max, then that's it.

Well, congrats to the comments section of prior chapters for calling it. I was kinda hoping author wouldn't go down the same path, but here we are. Rin is a little too basic to pick up on Touko's two-faced twattery, but hopefully she'll see soon enough? If not her, perhaps Ashima, since she's the only one who didn't buy that fake nice bullshit (not surprising, considering her situation). Mayumi completely shutting down at hearing Touko's voice and barely lifting a finger to defend herself is... saddening. Really feels like a backslide from the development she's had since the start, but trauma be like that.

@goarachnidlaser
I'm getting the impression from this chapter that she literally wanted to break them off to get Mayumi for herself, seduced the fiancee, got herself pregnant and then willingly aborted

It's probably this, it's a rare trope. In which case this drama is much better than what we all assumed was happening at first (basic bullying).

I like wholesome yuri, but this isn't unwelcome for me either!

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking that maybe MC's friend from Tokyo could be an interesting character, that maybe has a side of humanity to her that we can maybe relate to, but instead, she's just a manipulative piece of shit.

I really hope author didn't make this character with being hated as her whole purpose.

Dex-chan lover
I want to strangle that bitch and toss her to starving dogs.
I've been betrayed in a similar fashion and this just opens old wounds. I shouldn't read it, but I want to see how this plays out.

Dex-chan lover
Any reason she didn't say anything about how much of a friend the girl really is? Oh, did she read the script that says the others need to trust this new stranger? I see.

Users who are viewing this thread