Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that the resolution of this is going to be very flowchart romance-y.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, seen it before. Best friend/love interest becomes super possessive to the point they try to block said interest from anyone else, making them by default the only important thing that the interest clings to.

This type of trope happens more often than you think in manga. XD

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye comfy fluff, hello shitty drama. May your stay be brief or else I'm dropping this. It doesn't help that the drama requires both heroines to be supremely stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah that's it, thought that she just a jerk but looks more than just a jerk
Fckin hate her
Hope MC can get a grip with it

Dex-chan lover
So toxic, can't you just admit you have feelings for her, wrong way to be trying to get someone lol

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin Kodama Naomo can't write a single story without introducing a shitty, toxic character lmao. She legit enjoys it, but her stories would be so much more interesting without them.

That's what I wanna see! I really like seeing Mayumi happy with Rin but, I want to see messed up characters just like this Bitch Touko-san who is the reason for everything because it's very satisfying. I don't know why but seeing this chapter made my day, I guess I just have shit taste lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wake me up when this arc is over please. Can't stand this character type.

Double-page supporter
I wont accept anything less than complete atomization of this scum by a stray meteor for trying to ruin something so pure. Or get endometrial cancer I dunno.

Damn you author-san. Should have left her at the prologue to rot with her worthless hubby.

I thought she was just a hoe but she's a crazy emotionally abusive hoe. I thought we were finally getting some good fluff. Nahhh.

Literal psychopath jesus , had a miscarriage huh ? honestly I don't even think the baby was real and made it up to destroy their relationship

I like this. While shes malicious its not the generic stupid bitch kind. it seems to be something much closer to an obssesion. As the person below me said. She screems Psychopath

Fed-Kun's army
oh, so she's not just a cheating bitch, she's an abusive, manipulative, gaslighting asshole

Users who are viewing this thread