Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Touko is the real MVP because if she didn't steal the MC's fiance in the first place they wouldn't have ended up with RIn

Little abrupt but I’m glad the ending was happy. Still not sure what Toukos deal is, and don’t feel satisfied with how she wrapped up but what can ya do

Dex-chan lover
I think Touko might have actually had feelings for Mayumi or something ? Or she still just thought of Mayumi as her best friend and still regretted taking her fiance away.

Dex-chan lover
Touko is probably Bi and was in love with Mayumi and did the bitch move of stealing her guy. The guy HAD to have been interested in Touko before Mayumi (if not then it wouldn’t make sense for him to cheat) and got her pregnant then eventually fell for her. I guess judging by then end she got over Mayumi and settled for her now husband.... Well the beginning to that side couple in this manga is pretty scummy tbh, I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t get a “happy end” since I do t think they deserved it.

Oh well at least Mayumi and Rin are happy!

Though the yuri incest couple I could’ve done without

I liked the ending, my only complaint is that i wish there was at least one or two more chapters.
This is still a sweet yuri manga, and a nice short story to read at night.

Double-page supporter
A little anticlimactic ending honestly, I was expecting more especially with Touko, but not a bad finish. Still weird for the implied incest route for Rin.

Thanks for the hard work translation team!

I really liked this series but wish it had a few more chapters >..<
Want to spend a bit of time seeing them finally as a couple.

Dex-chan lover
Good ending for Kodama Naoko-sensei standards. Everyone is happy and so am I.

The incest couple is the best couple, tho.

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't the best but at least it had a decently satisfying ending

Power Uploader
@JKTV
>sexual orientation label this, gender label that
It's like you can't think of a person or some relationship without putting either into a box first.

EMEiMmTl.png

Good ending though; the same auctor did something similar in that fake marriage strip.

ow, I think I got whiplash from that. Though yknow I'll take it over even more drawn out drama and miscommunication. good ending all around; Mayumi stood her ground and denied Touko any further abuse, Mayumi and Rin get together, Ashima and Sakura are loving half-sisters definitely not making out when out of sight. Slightly older Hinata is the cutest thing ever.

Group Leader
cara mas a vilã fez de tudo para ficar com a Mayumi, não fez sentido desisti facilmente e ainda ter um filho com o cara la que ela desprezava e so ficou com ele para estragar a relação da Mayumi e ele e ela poder ficar com a Mayumi.

Thank you for the translations! What a cute and amazing story. I kinda wished there would have been a more detailed ending farther inti the future, but it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread