Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Well this was wrapped up more quickly than I expected. It wasn’t the most satisfying ending, but at least it was happy.

Dex-chan lover
Is there gonna be an extra or anything that will explain whatever the hell Touko's deal was? Like why are they on good terms now? She went out of her way to ruin her life before, and was actively trying to do it again, but now suddenly has a conscience?

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect to finish this one on english faster than in spanish, thanks for translating this though, spanish translation was pretty good but I don't like reading manga in my native language kek.

Ending was definetely super rushed, was left expecting some high quality trashy soap opera drama with maybe even some wwe movements to spice things up even further, or at least get a clear resolution with Touko, but whatever, I'll take a rushed happy ending for a Kodama Naoko story since usually it never ends that smoothly.

That was rather an abrupt end without actually confronting the mental issues of the main characters or the manipulations of her friend.

Why hello Axe-kun we meet again. I'm kind of annoyed because this was a good manga and it had a lot of potential.

Dex-chan lover
This was something, I guess. I never liked Rin or Mayumi so I didn't really care about their romance so that part was super meh for me. Touko not getting even a call out was bullshit. Ashima and Sakura should have been the main characters.

Yeah not bad but not good either. Well I would like more if Ashima and Sakura were main characters and couple

Dex-chan lover
Gross that the abusive friend didn't get any punishment for being a selfish bitch.

Aggregator gang
Welp, series clearly got axed and the author had to hastily wrap it up in a few chapters. Was still able to decently tie up most of the major storylines aside from the Mayumi-Touko one which had barely gotten started, which seems fair under the circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so that girl wasn't a scheming Yuri, just another b*tch ? And she stayed friend with her... Wow

no offense to the author but what the fuck is the point if we see three pages of them being gay. what was all that build up for besides punishing people for choosing to read your series

Users who are viewing this thread