Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

That ending was so cute~ A bit disappointed Touko let go so easily and her character wasn't really explored, but I'm happy for Rin, Mayumi and all the others !
Thanks for your work !

So.. like.. i love this series, the main cp, the drawing, the fluffys and all, but i still don't get what was going on with Touko and Mayumi?! Like, doesn't she backstabbed her best friend, got pregnant with her bestfriend's fiance or something(i forgot)? And then she came to Seagull Villa to bring back Mayumi? For what? To watch her live a happy life with her so called husband? Acting like there nothing wrong? and Mayumi doesnt have much resentful to her? Like.. what was going on here?! Or is it just that i was forgetting some plot..

Dex-chan lover
It's good and all but... Does that mean what touko said about the betrayal true after all? It was left unexplained but they still remained friends.

Liked the story as a whole, but really let down in the whole execution of the friend / antagonist of the story like it felt under baked and just tossed to the wayside for the most part with the resolution

Fed-Kun's army
okay..i like Rin's hair on the epilogue..

im okay with the ending though it would be better if its something more precise than that one..well,its Kodama sensei afterall,the ending cant be helped..xD

Hmm pretty good, I thought there wouldve been some more to the story. Also fuck you Touko
🤠🖕

Seemed out of place that Touko ended up happily married to that dude in the end, really seemed in all the previous scenes that her relationship was unfulfilling at best.

Double-page supporter
"Authorities responding to a 911 call stumbled upon a brutal scene. A horrific axe-ing had apparently taken place. There was blood and scraps of paper everywhere. The paper scraps seemed to be an unfinished manuscript. The axe had the phrase 'too much psycho, not enough lewd' etched into the handle."

Dex-chan lover
Touko definitely should've been fleshed out more as a character, like at least 1 chapter where it's from her perspective. i really thought she was gonna explicitly say "i fucked your husband because i loved you and i was jealous" but lmao, maybe even Kodama Naoko thought that's crazy? i would've loved that though tbh, this manga needed some more insanity

I can't help but wonder, did Touko really do what she did out of feeling for Mayumi or did she just like having someone she could manipulate close to her?

The thing with Touko was dumb. Nothing was properly resolved or tied off. Maybe she was just a desperate lonely friend, or maybe she was someone who had feelings for Mayumi and didn’t know how to deal with it in a healthy way. Eitherway, the ending felt hella rushed and character development was poor. I give it 6/10

Users who are viewing this thread