Umineko Sou Days

Dex-chan lover
@Lee-Nyan Come on, let me sleep man :p.

Edit : Wasn't fully awake and didn't see Naoko's name. Guess i must prepare myself to be dissapointed. Hope it's not a twisted story a la NTR.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up Psycho Play and SquigglesJP.

Honestly every time I see a good yuri series is being done by SquigglesJP, my heart sinks a little. But I gave this one a read and the translation was pretty good, so good job Squiggles. I'll be slower to write you off in the future.

FTU

Oh this is the author who made Netsuzou Trap - NTR

Kill me please. I will never read any of her shitty stories and drawings. Total garbage.

Dropped. 1/10. I always rate her works 1/10, why? because it's horrendous.

Just read Netsuzou Trap - NTR and you will know what bullshit that will involve around the story sooner or later, well in some sense it already begun in the first chapter.

4-5 years ago, I used to like KODAMA NAOKO works. Renai Manga is my favorite and what turn me into KODAMA NAOKO fan. I like her melodrama/protagonist that has problem/somewhat introspetive style, I guess. But these days, her newer works don't impress me, or sometimes let me down. I have feeling that some content in the mangas is forced, may be for the sake of commercial. I'm disappointed because l think good drama story needs logical explanation of characters behavior, which her past works are good at, but the newer aren't.

The first chapter of this series is really forced, in my opinion. (Contain Ch. 1 content)
How... Just how did they both manage to fell off the bridge... And the reason they fell off is to serve the bathroom scene... That's... Cheap fanservice... Too commercial, don't like =3=
Aren't there no better way to start the story? And that behavior of the middle schooler and her sister reaction out of nowhere... I need explanation. Well, I hope the author give a good backstory in the future, but I doubt.

Yeah, but after all that complaint, I will still read her works. Can't be help, I'm KODAMA NAOKO brand loyalty. Lol. Guess another thing that catch my interest in her is her chibi style (when a character is surprised or having some comedic reaction). Eventhough the plot is bad, I will just look pass through it and enjoy the chibis <is my way to cope up with her works XD

Double-page supporter
idk what yall are saying, but Kodama Naoko doing Yuri Barakamon literally sounds like the best idea she's ever had

Users who are viewing this thread