Unable to change password

I came to the site today and found that I was not logged in. With none of the password I usually use working I tried to reset my password, the email came I followed the link entered the code but it just took me back to the login page so I tried again but had the same result. It has been 40 minutes since then and even though it said an email has been sent no email comes if I try to reset the password.

So I made another account to post this please help.

edit: I just tried to reset the password for this account and no reset email was sent is anyone else having this problem.

edit2: It been 3 hours now still no reset email for my own account or this one. Could my IP have been marked as a bot and that why no email is being sent?

edit3: 6 hours still no reset email for both accounts. Tried using a mobile with a different internet connection still no email has come.

edit4: Its been 10 hours now and still no reset email. I am really frustrated with this, would it be possible to have a mod change the password to something random and send it to me. I know it unlikely as it kind of hard to prove that its my account but i'm kind of stuck with what to do about this.

It has occurred to me that this thread may be in the wrong place i'm going to copy it over to the bug section just in case.

I just wanted to post so I could say that I'm having the exact same problem with the exact same symptoms. I received an email to reset my password once at which point it took me back to the normal login screen. Since then, no matter how often I request another code through email, I receive no email.

I was having the same trouble. After looking into it a bit, I found [*.]cdndex.com cookie was blocked (as I default to block all cookies except those set to allow). After enabling this cookie and requesting a password change again, it successfully sent me the mail. As I didn't have any issues before the whole DDoS attack, I'm assuming this cookie is stems the fixes and work added afterwards. Hopefully this helps anyone else who has had the same issue.

Users who are viewing this thread