Unbalance x2: After Story

worst male MC you can get, story flat and boring, female mc art top tier but not enough "good scenes" to even enjoy that. so why was i here?

Group Leader
Not even close to the orignial Story. And the change in art style and looks is iritating as well, hate it.

It's a good thing Im Dal-Young has Soo Hyun Lee to hold up his stories.

Dex-chan lover
The original was sort of good. But this feels like trying to add something to an already finished product just to sell more.

WAS EXPECTING A BIT MORE BUT WAS DISAPPOINTED BY WHAT IT BECAME OVERALL SHIT DON'T BOTHER READING IT 2/10 THAT'S BEING NICE CAUSE I ACTUALLY LIKE THE ART STYLE BUT SAVE YOURSELF AND JUST STICK WITH THE OLD ENDING

Pretty bad... it just drags on with no real conclusion. Wish author wasn't so bad at concluding stories...

This isn’t trash. I really liked it doesn’t drive the plot forward or anything substantial happens except they say I love you I guess. I enjoyed this a lot so uhhh give it a try just don’t expect major plot progression.

Group Leader
It's called Unbalance X2 because everything is at least twice as dumb as the prequel. This manhwa would be fine if this just picked up from where they left off. Instead it pretends the prequel doesn't exist as much as possible, regurgitates old plotlines (and makes them even worse, amazingly enough) only to push out 50 chapters of NOTHING. I'll give credit where it's due - it did develop the (side) romance (in the last 5 chapters of the whole thing) and that you don't have to read the original to know what's going on (at the cost of continuity and your sanity). But still it's not worth anyone's time. At least the art is good. And the title's pretty creative

Users who are viewing this thread