Under Ninja - Ch. 101 - Someone Molested Me

Fed-Kun's army
What Toichi was doing is something that until now I wanna try, lying on the shelf inside the train when it's awfully crowded.

Dex-chan lover
I probably forgot, but was there a point in time where Eita learned of the Marishiten's capabilities? It's also bit weird that neither UN nor NIN collected the armor in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
lol "seedy looking body" I have to use that one. I can tell girls would love it. They love knowing that their body looks sluhtty

Dex-chan lover
Yuri is yuri, but ninja yuri is the best.

Thank got is Tochi, Eita. if it was any other kunoichi you'd have your hand chopped off, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ninjas waddling about in a train with their knees tucked into their hoodies is the stupidest damn thing. But it’s plot relevant because they don’t have invisible pants. Very fun.
honestly the limits and regulations they have to follow-and the very same ones UN flaunts-are kinda my favourite part of the action.

Dex-chan lover
I probably forgot, but was there a point in time where Eita learned of the Marishiten's capabilities? It's also bit weird that neither UN nor NIN collected the armor in the first place.
Eita saw it partially on ch 37, p 17. When Kuro made him hit the bullies. Then on ch 43, when they discuss going to the Yankee school, Kuro mentions that he will be going invisible. So, he could've figured it out.

Also, it isn't so weird they didn't collect it. UN has better capabilities and they just don't care, escpecially Yamada. NIN didn't have time to care since they imploded.

But it is odd... Yamada cut the connection from the 9V during the fight. Severing the hoodies invisibility function.

Did he fix the hoodie and bleach the blood? What did he do with Kuros corpse and why did he?...

The implications just make Eita more of a skeever to me...

I hope we can see a flashback of how he got it.

Eita saw it partially on ch 37, p 17. When Kuro made him hit the bullies. Then on ch 43, when they discuss going to the Yankee school, Kuro mentions that he will be going invisible. So, he could've figured it out.

Also, it isn't so weird they didn't collect it. UN has better capabilities and they just don't care, escpecially Yamada. NIN didn't have time to care since they imploded.

But it is odd... Yamada cut the connection from the 9V during the fight. Severing the hoodies invisibility function.

Did he fix the hoodie and bleach the blood? What did he do with Kuros corpse and why did he?...

The implications just make Eita more of a skeever to me...

I hope we can see a flashback of how he got it.

I also think this whole thing is weird.
Now, my take regarding this author when reading "I am a Hero" long ago is that they love having twists. And I see his quirks here and there in this series as well. I wouldn't be surprised if information regarding NIN is actually released in the internet and Eita somehow found it (he's a hikki, after all). Or that somehow or another, later on in the series, Eita will be picked up by either NIN or UN or maybe even other force to be a ninja. Just a hunch because Katou was just talking about the whole brainswashing thing.

On another note, reading this chapter made me think of his old works. Which made me suddenly recall a certain character from "Spiritsetter". I'm not sure whether someone has mentioned this, though.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/3b3ceddc-a1d5-4224-bdd0-f56343563a76/5
https://mangadex.org/chapter/ae1eb49d-7555-4d74-8e22-8c58791e6104/15

Sure look similar, ain't they? I'm not sure whether it's intentional or simply an easy-to-draw character design, though.

Dex-chan lover
Shinobis performing high risk operations in country respecting regulations being like

pPW1SB.gif

Kuron said Eita had a criminal mind. Maybe he has some innate ninja skills...hes using the same stealth technique as the Kumogakure sibling

Dex-chan lover
Eita you absolute lowlife and unimaginative dunce, there's a million things you could have done, but you decided to become a trian molester...

Users who are viewing this thread