Under Ninja - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Dick, Or Death

Dex-chan lover
Was Sasama always that buff, getting on par with Yamada's legs. Also I don't think I visually understood anything that happened after Kato "device" engaged.

Dex-chan lover
I think NIN is somehow the bad guy here... Or maybe this is just another POV trick from the author?

Dex-chan lover
Was Sasama always that buff, getting on par with Yamada's legs. Also I don't think I visually understood anything that happened after Kato "device" engaged.
Nah she was still wearing that old man marishiten camo, she just took off her mask to talk with Kato

Aggregator gang
Alright, so I guess Kato is from the Kamigakure clan? Probably a rival family, that's why Sasama coudn't learn anything from either him of the Kumogakure.
Also Nijiro seems to either have robotic limbs or is a robot, maybe fully augmented even? This reminds me of when Kuro was about to fight Yamada, he started speaking like a robot too, this will probably be explained later, along with the thing about the siblings being mass produced and all.

Group Leader
I think NIN is somehow the bad guy here... Or maybe this is just another POV trick from the author?
Both are bad guys.
NIN kills innocent witnesses and betrays their own people.
Meanwhile UN nuked an entire school full of civilians.

They are Ninja and ninja are fundamentally immoral by design. IRL Ninja aren't like those from Naruto. They are an orgazization of professional assasins.

Group Leader
Also Nijiro seems to either have robotic limbs or is a robot, maybe fully augmented even? This reminds me of when Kuro was about to fight Yamada, he started speaking like a robot too, this will probably be explained later, along with the thing about the siblings being mass produced and all.
Nijiro also has a robotic voice! He speaks with the same font and speech bubbles that Teo does.
page8.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Nin has the veneer of legitimacy by accepting work from the government, but they are opposed by those in the government who don't like such a large and powerful NGO not being directly under the government, as well as all the ninja that are discontent with how the organisation is structured and run. UN's goals may be decent but their methods are definitely not.

I agree that both are immoral by design.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, so I guess Kato is from the Kamigakure clan? Probably a rival family, that's why Sasama coudn't learn anything from either him of the Kumogakure.
holey sheit, now i think this kumogakure clan is robot or android family, and they're created based on someone's genetic, and maybe the real kuro is still alive as well.

Dex-chan lover
Yamada is Kamigakure then, she is on a winning streak against the Kumogakure's.

Clan rivals?

Are the NIN lords factory farming the Kumogakure's to battle againts the Kamigakure's?!?!

Is Mother Kumogakure being farmed like a cow?!?!

Are they all implanted with Neuralink chips and connected loosely?!?!

Where is Lord Kumogakure at?!

[I need answers.]

Users who are viewing this thread