Under Ninja - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - Schrodinger's Boobs

Dex-chan lover
So kuro is living through a better version of the cat mind transfer.

Kuro have spare bodies to use in case of his death.

In the beginning he used the 9th body and now he used the 12th spare?

Dex-chan lover
Juniro is an entirely different character.
Kuro is dead.
the story will continue…
Had he doesnt said "let him grab her boobs",
I wont have the suspicion if Kuro is not quite "dead"

But the statement is there, either juniro knows kuro and knows his personality, or kuro "knowledge/mind" is transfered somehow.

Tough It would be awesome if the legendary "kumogakure" is one person that have mind transfer to newer body when needed.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, so if Juniro is 12, then Toichi is...?

Eleven.

0HIjiav_d.webp

Group Leader
Juniro is an entirely different character.
Kuro is dead.
the story will continue…
Are you 100% sure?
I'm sure you read future chapters, but the series is ongoing and there aren't many raw japanese chapters left for now.
My initial assumption is that there may be some kind of brain transplant or cloning or hivemind, but it would be revealed further into the story, beyond volume 11.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Are you 100% sure?
I'm sure you read future chapters, but the series is ongoing and there aren't many raw japanese chapters left for now.
My initial assumption is that there may be some kind of brain transplant or cloning or hivemind, but it would be revealed further into the story, beyond volume 11.
people seem really hung up on the whole cloning idea when the only reason Kuro is said to be a clone of Nijuro is because Kuro’s name sounds like the japanese pronunciation of “clone”. there hasn't been any other mention of cloning in the series. Hanazawa-sensei could always have something up his sleeve, but i doubt it will relate to Kuro coming back, at least not anytime soon.

Last edited:
Group Leader
people seem really hung up on the whole cloning idea when the only reason Kuro is said to be a clone of Nijuro is because Kuro’s name sounds like the japanese pronunciation of “clone”. there’s been no other mention of cloning in the series. Hanazawa-sensei could always have something up his sleeve, but i doubt it will relate to Kuro coming back, at least not anytime soon.

I wasn't even aware about the name pronunciation, thanks.

My main reason for thinking this way though is because we already had 2 instances of transferring minds to other bodies. One is the cat and second is the baby. And since this universe already established something like this beforehand, it's very probable it was planned so no one could say that author pulled it out of his ass, once Kuro for example would be back.

I don't really want him back like this, I just can't convince myself that it definitely won't be the case.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is definitely a cloning. and author will put some twist in it. look at their faces and names. also clone no jutsu is such ninja thing.

Users who are viewing this thread