Under Ninja - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - Schrodinger's Boobs

Dex-chan lover
this is definitely a cloning. and author will put some twist in it. look at their faces and names. also clone no jutsu is such ninja thing.
"Clone Jutsu" fuck me I never connected the dots on that one this manga is funny as hell.

Dex-chan lover
that's why i said there's gonna be a twist. it's gonna be cloning but it's not the general definiton of cloning.
I understand. I personally think the series, even with the strong sci-fi elements, will take a "grounded" approach to life and death and the Kumogakure clan made the siblings the "old way". I mean, between creating a clone army or using the "other" alternative for it, the Kumogakure family would choose the latter because it's the most fun.

Dex-chan lover
Eleven.

0HIjiav_d.webp
what chapter is the chart from

what chapter is the chart from
It seems like a lot of people missed this chart, so Kuro's death must have been even more shocking. I fully expected that we would continue with the next one, Juro, as he's said to be the strongest, but it seems like we'll have to do with the younger sister and brother for now

Dex-chan lover
1. So boobs hard as wet sand?
2. Kawado, since you only live once, please let Eita touch your boobs
3. I'm glad to see the other sibling showing up
4. This is the first manga since GANTZ that kills his MC and just continues like nothing happened. That I've read of, of course

Group Leader
4. This is the first manga since GANTZ that kills his MC and just continues like nothing happened. That I've read of, of course

MAJOR GANTZ SPOILERS!!!

Well, it continued as if nothing happened because they were meant to be brought back later on in the story. Both lead characters in Gants were killed at some point, and later on ressurected (eventually surviving whole series.)
Makes me even more doubtful about current situation with Under Ninja.

Dex-chan lover
people seem really hung up on the whole cloning idea when the only reason Kuro is said to be a clone of Nijuro is because Kuro’s name sounds like the japanese pronunciation of “clone”. there’s been no other mention of cloning in the series. Hanazawa-sensei could always have something up his sleeve, but i doubt it will relate to Kuro coming back, at least not anytime soon.
I think it's just the shock the protag offed so early.

Huh so 2 Kumogakure this time.
Poor Noguchi, it feels like nobody ever listens to her lol

Aggregator gang
Man after Kuro's gone I somehow just doesn't care much for these three anymore

Dex-chan lover
So kuro is living through a better version of the cat mind transfer.

Kuro have spare bodies to use in case of his death.

In the beginning he used the 9th body and now he used the 12th spare?
How could he be in 2 bodies at the same time though ?

Users who are viewing this thread