Under Ninja - Vol. 9 Ch. 79 - Big Dick Counterattack

Group Leader
"Big Dick Counterattack" is the chapter title. And of course it's literally what happens, It's Under Ninja after all :ROFLMAO:

I need Kato to survive or at least foreigner to return. Most of the cast vastly changed, especially ninja characters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
... the last thing that dude saw before being stabbed in the neck by the exposed finger bones of his enemy was a massive hog flapping in the breeze that was strategically left there to distract him. What a way to die.

ngl censor a dick but not all the gore is funny as hell in my eyes . japanese are weird

I think I'd be lost for words if someone called me up saying, "Hey turn on the TV there's a big dick live right now!"

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHHA omg big dick counter attack indeed. Kato big d energy through the roof

Double-page supporter
KATO LETTING IT ALL HANG OUT WHAT A WILD TURN OF EVENTS!!!!!!!! I AM SPOEKLEREIORK AND I HAVE QUALITY CHECKED THIS CHAPTER (IM BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 👾 👾 👾 👾 :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread