Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 11

What I want: Riftan to completely destroy the Crois family for how they treated Maxi. Maxi deserves the world.

Patchy-san scans! What a team you are!! Thank you big time!! Still can't get over Kuahel's appearance 😍💜

I literally said daaaaamn even before I knew the context of the release schedule lol. Amazing work, bless you speed demons

If there is one thing I always look forward to in almost any scanalator groups for K webtoons, its the TL messages. XD you madlads are doing a wonderful job.

Maxi the beast is hungry.. Please feed him first..

That's what I conclude from riftan's expression.. Amazing artist.. Not only did she stay true to the medieval background.. The way she draw the riftan facial expressions was also on point.. Liking it..

Main couple is cute as hell. I stan.

Thanks for your hard work Patchy Scans

Ugh... i really love the way the artist draw them, also the castle, the simple detail like the dress that is beautiful but not too fancy. I noticed several stories from manhwa, they always have beutiful dresses with so many ornaments and too colorful, aint like dress that i expect from medieval era. Anw, good job translator!!!

Thanks for the updates! You spoil us. :D

If ginger is as rare in this setting as it was in Europe hundreds of years ago, then damn Riftan is rich. Only the best for Maxi.

Users who are viewing this thread