Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 9

thank youuuuu. your translation is the best!!! im waiting for the next chapter 😍😍😍

Thank you so much for a legible translation. We all appreciate it, this story is wonderful

Thanks for the translation!

Also, as I commented on the other chapter, if you want to stop seeing the other group's translation so that you stop getting your hopes high for nothing, you can actually block their release. Just click on the name of the group, it will lead you to their page, and from there you should be able to hide every release from them.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Very nice work! I'll wait for the next release with excitement.

Thank you for the translation
I usually prefer quantity over quality but the translation before(no disrespect am still thankful for them for delivering us the story)missed the stuttering of maxi (which is an important factor in the story )honestly was confused why she stopped stuttering and thought her family was the cause of the stuttering.

once again thank you for the translation.

Thank you so much for the translation! Now I can clearly understand the story. Great work, thank you!!

The translation is fantastic thank you very much 😊 a lot of things made sense now, like the conversation with the maid I didn’t understand it before. I thank you again for the wonderful translation😊

Thanks patchy-san scan group for the translation! It makes so much sense now for story flow and Maxi's stutter details translation which plays key role in story! You guys nailed it! 😁

this translation makes sense. the other one had me guessing at why riftan was mad in the bath.

Thank goodness for Patchy san 💕
Thanks for the chapter. I truly appreciate you provide us with proper translation. 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread