Under the Oak Tree

Ooooh, I love fan scans but I am always happy to pay for the official release...except the official releases are often sooo behind the scans.

There is a link to the raws among all the infos. Even if you can’t read, it’s easy enough to see the numbers. This webcomic is on going (also stated in the infos), the latest chapter is the 8th and only came out a few days ago. The group can’t translate chapters that don’t exist.

If some of the comments get you confused, it’s because people have been talking about the novel this is an adaptation for (yes the novel is on the smutty side, hence the tag)

Bruh I just wanted a wholesome Christian monogamous romance story. If this turns out to just be literally just smut with this big samoan dude banging the retarded girl every other chapter then I'm finna head out.

There’s so many things wrong with this story...the art is beautiful but my god their relationship’s questionable

@Sauruan

lmaoo what a funny description
This is categorized as smut, so don't be walking in here expecting the bible.

By the way, have you read Lucia? Sounds like you have. That one got shit smut though, not gonna lie.

i'am reading the manhwa and the novel as well,,i am currently at chapter 30
the novel is pretty famous in korea right? tbh personally i find it nothing special, the actions of maxi is justified but she's so boring and spineless, riftan is hot but when it's comes to his character writing he can be summarized into : a musclebrain who swears all the time and 7/24 horny
it's pretty much smut all the time and barely any plot and the "conflict " key is missing
i will give it a chance to see if the characters actually develops and gives the story a dramatic depth

Ugh I'm not here for the "forced sex because we're married now" trope. No matter how good the story is, opening with that one always makes things icky for me.

Users who are viewing this thread