Under the Oak Tree

Gods bless the author who writes this story, the artist who draws it, and the translators who bring us it's spicy treats.

Well... this story is promising and the art is fine and all but i just hope that the characters are gonna evolve at some point because now the FL, her personality, is a little bit too plain like she doesn’t have a lot of charisma and doesn’t even have a goal (yet) but i do have a lot of expectations for the next chapters...

The FL is developing! She wants to be stronger and more capable for her new life in her castle! Yippee!!! Also looking forward the next chapter... fingers crossed for snu snu!! 😘

I've been reading some comments here and all I can say for now is.. patience is a virtue. And this novel is a perfect example of "good things take time". Actually, "good" is underwhelming to use in this novel. There is more to this story than what has been shown so far. For characters to develop, they should have weaknesses. 💜

I’m quite interested how this webtoon will turn-out. Currently, I’m in a stage where I’m quite not liking the fl for being too meek. Possibly bc most shoujo fls have been indicated like that. HOWEVER, I’m also not undermining that the fl did suffer from a trauma and this type of act is natural bc she grew from an abusive household . Thus, I’ll wait and see how she’ll grow to love herself. For now, just putting this on hold.

Thank you so much for translating!

@Player0109 (sorry for the late reply) when I tried to open the chapter on safari in my phone, it’s received an error. Does it work on a computer or or specific browser?

I don't want to be mean but it's really hard to understand the 9th chapter........ I knew what happened in the novel, so i could guess but the translation is somehow..... i don't know :/
But at the same time i'm really happy that someone pick this up so thank you very much for your work!

The difference in the quality of translation between patchy-san scans and manga weebs is almost comical :,,,) ty patchy-san for doing such a solid job!!

Users who are viewing this thread