Under the Oak Tree

I had to do some digging but mangaed to find the readable version at
[removed]
Hope it helps

Im falling in love with the story but 9 chapters is too little i want to binge a story plot like this!! Any recommendations? It doesnt have to be finished. Just a kind of arranged marriage fl growth( this plot or villainess changes plot or smth)! Im reading a few currently but im so greedy i want more!!

this bullshit is based on misunderstandings and a fucking retarded girl that thinks she will get beaten even though the husband clearly likes her

deadass going to just wait til someone else translates. patchy and word excerpt have done a phenomenal job, and manga weebs would have too if they actually just proofread their translations. it really ruins the whole experience reading and i don't really think i'm being ungrateful for their uploads when they're doing a shoddy job in the first place lmfao. you cant rip lines from the novel and/or mtl without even editing and expect ppl to like it smh

Yeah the translation is off - I really have a hard time understanding chapter 9 and 10.. I appreciate the effort but I think I’m gonna wait for other translations!

Maxi reminds me of trashta because of the weird translation... some parts are just not conveying the original conversation and i literally don't understand what maxi was talking about with the maid in chap 9... it just looked like she was getting upset on her own... :/
I'll wait for a better translation... it's unfortunate that wordexcerpt won't translate this and it's novel anymore...

Thanks for the effort tho...

At least someone is putting in the time and effort to translate for others. Don't be a jerk because it isn't perfect. If you want better, do it yourself.

Thanks Manga weebs, some how I feel like the novel doesn’t really matchup with the manhwa

Thank you for the chapters. This story is exhausting me quickly with a FL who constantly needs reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread