Under the Oak Tree

Have read part of the novel after reading this, and I like this one. It can get a little painful sometimes due to how relatively real it can feel, but both a stutter and a need for constant affirmation is a more realistic trauma response then you see in most of these stories.

Even if a stutter isn't due to how an adult poorly handles the development stages, if the child is not taught basic coping techniques and such it can be overwhelming just like hers.

As fun as it is to see all the stories where people just brush off their abuse, as someone who does have depression thanks to family stuff, it's amazing seeing a character have to really work at having confidence and being better, at not immediately opening up about their past because of how they think others will see them, etc. Seeing a character need the type of constant reassurance I do is kind of refreshing.

Overall I this is one of my tops reads because I want to see that journey for her pay off.

Is it me or the translation feels a little off?🤔 there was a line that went - “precious grown up girl” did the translator mean - “precious noble woman?” I mean basing off context clues?

Since chapter 8, all the pages have been blurry and it's really hard to make out what the words are. How is anyone able to read them at all?

BIG HOT STEAMY SEXY MEN WITH MEN ALL OVER EVERYWHERE MEN GAY MEN STRAIGHT MEN BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY BIG HOT AND STEAMY

Thanks patchy for updating the chapters with a more realistic English translation. I totally appreciate the other uploaders and understand their English but after reading patchy’s uploads a few more things make sense. The main character seemed super non spirited and meek with the first translation (which could be the intent but she seemed almost lifeless with her thoughts) but there seems to have a bit more of a will/liveliness with patchy’s translation. I understand her personality is that of a person who suffered abuse. However, it’s nice to see that she was not completely broken by the abuse.

Patchy-San Scans, Thank you!!! Your translations make total sense and I didn’t realize until now how important the sound effects are!!!! Thank you!!!! 😍

Patchy-san scans translation for ch. 10 is soooo good 😍😍 ty for all of ur effort & skill <3

The art is so good! It's like textured 🤩🤩 and the translations are good thank u patchy-san !!

BIG HOT STEAMY SEXY MEN WITH MEN ALL OVER EVERYWHERE MEN GAY MEN STRAIGHT MEN BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY BIG HOT AND STEAMY (2)

oh grace heaven god above. once more, you have bestow me with a fine heart revitalizing man to gaze upon.

@Patchy-san Scans you're amazing. Thanks to you guys I could read this chapter so quickly <3
Thank you soooo much for all your work on "Under the oak tree" <3

Users who are viewing this thread