Under the Oak Tree

Give Max a chance to grow before dropping the series. She's been treated like trash her entire life, so her behaviour is justified.

The novel is amazing (still unfinished though), I literally did a double take before shrieking happily! Hopefully, it will be just like the novel.

I like that this is getting adapted however they better not follow the novel exactly with regard to
the part where she hasn't even told him that the conditions at her home weren't good at all, he still thinks she was living like a spoiled Duke's daughter

Aggregator gang
oh i get it, a stuttering woman and a sharp tongued man , what was it again? birds of a feather...

Are they really gonna keep on making more chapters? Thank God for this 😭😭❤️❤️❤️

I cant believe how fast wordexerpt is, oh my god. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the novel is really popular in Korea. Even the artist for Who Made Me a Princess drew fanart lol. Btw both the FL and ML are flawed characters, both of them need time to grow and support each other.

omg.. Yes!, i love the novel and didnt know this was coming so soon.. i saw a comment on a chapter at WE about it getting a manhwa but didnt know if it was true or not :3 i can see it doesnt have a smut tag though, meaning it will probably follow lucia in that its censored in comparison to the novel.. a little unfortunate, but its still getting adapted so im glad :3

Oh I remember reading this in the novel. The ML forces the FL to do it with him and she doesn’t even know what shes “doing”. If you like abuse then this webtoon is for you.🤡✌️ Also he disregard consent as if it dont exist✨💫

OMG I’ve been reading the novel and didn’t know there would be a web comic! Love this story! The FL suffers from physical and mental abuse from her father and the ML is under the impression that he’s looked down on because he’s a commoner. The characters take a while to understand each other but grow to support and love each other very much.

Users who are viewing this thread