Under the Oak Tree

BROWN ML BROWN ML *starts sobbing uncontrollably* dont be shy put some more melanin in your mls authors.

male lead is a rapist ๐Ÿคฎ
father is a misogynist ๐Ÿคฎ
female lead has no self esteem,and thinks she deserves to be treated badly to be respected ๐Ÿคฎ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜OMG! BABY MAXI!!!

Riftan is sure a hottie. Never imagine him being this tan (I am not complaining tho) bcs i read the novel, shame on me... btw baby maxi is sooooo pretty ๐Ÿ˜

YES BOOKMARKED!!!
THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ow maaan, riftan's so big like a titan, and max's so smoll, what a cutie couple<333 and riftan is the only male lead that swears a lot but i found it is not unpleasant, gah i know swears is bad, nvmd, welllll thank youuuu so much wordexcerpt, after the novel now is the manhwa LOVE YOU SO MUCCCH

Can someone explain to me, why people in the comments say ML is a rapist? I mean, he clearly asked her if she did not wanted to do it, she said yes and when he took off his shirt he asked her again if he should get out and she still said yes. I mean I guess it kinda hurt, but it was her first time and I do not know if he prepared her enough ( I mean, there is a huge difference between their bodies, so besides preparing she needs to get used to him with time and practice... and I don't know how experienced he is and if he did it right?).

I can see Maxi seemed kinda pressed for it by others (and got scared in process), but the fact that it was marriage with a stranger did not probably help it. It would be different if they loved each other, but the way Riftan handled her was pretty ok in my eyes? SInce they did not know each other before marriage, he could turn out abusive or take her by force, but he cleary asked her permission? She might not know much, but she surely had some guesses that it has to do with making kids and stuff. ;)

The art and forced marriage surely show that this is not fluffy cute rainbow story - it has a little bit of medieval vibes to it, which in my opinion is awesome. I was afraid he would truly rape her, be cold to her and such, buuuut he's not? It is flat out marriage made for somebody's benefits and author did not sugarcoated it or made excuses for them not to spend their night together, which seems more realistic considering what we have seen about this world so far (medieval a little bit xd). I can see it will be a story about their growth with each other, since it is clear ML thinks lowly of himself and Fl was abused to such extent that it is just sad. :(

I'm also amazed by the art, since I'm overjoyed it's not another shiny palace and such. Don't get me wrong, I also love all the stories with such settings, but seeing those darker backgrounds and not flowery furnitures gets me a new rush of excitement. If anyone know of mangas/mahwas etc with similar art to this one or Stepmother's Marchen, please let me know! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for the team who translate this โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

As someone who read the novel,
consent is actually shown everytime they do the deed AND they BOTH enjoy doing it. The ML is also clearly one of the best among others in this type of story, albeit their constant miscommunications w/ the MC.

Look at that beautiful art ๐Ÿ˜
I am so glad i get to see adorable Maxi being a lovely smol bean she is and Riftan in his glorious tan. It is so nice when you get the right kind of art to depict how you usually visualise them. Unlike Lucia.
Oof thanks for the mass updates, cannot wait to see more!

Hshsnzjxhxbbxnz OMG ANOTHER ONE TO LOOK FORWARD ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHJ

God I love this. The art is splendid obviously, I really like the britisth/scottish setting. But hear me out, I really like the characters.
Both of our leads are clearly have their own issues and insecurities; Maximillian with her low self esteem and Raftian with his inferiority.
And it makes sense! Maximillian has been abused since child and although Raftian successfully climb up the rank, it is heavily hinted that he is often underestimated.
Both of these imperfect characters make interesting premise and I can't wait for their character development. Because no one is understanding overnight right?

And although I love strong characters, somehow it has become so frequent that there are rare character development these days. I miss weakness and struggle.

Group Leader
Maxi is such a cutie pie๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’Ÿ Riftan is that type what you call "Tsundere". I found him cursing is very refreshing and realism.

Cursing is bad but he made them cuter and funnier, I love him๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

Users who are viewing this thread