Under the Oak Tree

Love the art and hope they included the smut from novel 😏

Thank you wordexcerpt for translating and uploading! Btw can someone tell me how many raw chapters are uploaded so far?

@paparazzi
Maxi's father is looking for a scapegoat so he doesn't have to go to the dragon expedition, potentially dies, and left his family with nothing because he doesn't have an heir. Riftan take advantage of that
Wait so Riftan knew about the fathers plan & took advantage of that? But I heard he didnt meet her til the wedding, that was the first time he meet her, so why would he so infatuated with her when he meet her that day, if he meet her before than I understand why he would take advantage of that plan or you mean take advantage after the fact?

Sorry I'm just very confuse now, I hope I'm not bothering you.

This story has been pretty good so far, anyone know when new chapters are being released or how frequent they update?🧐

@ally16 we'll according to this site < https://namu.wiki/w/%EC%83%81%EC%88%98%EB%A6%AC%EB%82%98%EB%AC%B4%20%EC%95%84%EB%9E%98(%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0) > which I used google translator to read, they will serialize or probably update from 10th, 20th and 30th?
Welp I'm addicted to this manhwa and I think ill be reading the novel since I cannot wait for another couple of days XD (this will be the first time that I will be reading a novel. wish me luck! )

@Lovelyspacepanda I think they have met before but Maxi doesn't remember, I saw from some spoiler and the fan arts. Also that's the impression I get from the novel because I haven't read too far to part where they reveal their past. I'm not sure about the detail, but I'm pretty sure Riftan has his eyes set on Maxi even before their marriage. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong, my source is quite unreliable after all

i bought the novel until the last chapter [part one and two about riftan's pov] and i love it!!! i'l be patiently waiting for the updates of the novel. And now they make OAK webtoon. I'm so exited!!!

Even with the feeling of the girl being all stockholm'd, it's actually very cute. (sometimes hard to remember/accept that it's how things used to be)

Thanks for the work Word Excerpt.

Ahhh so promisingg
I hope this'll be a nice romantic story of them learning each other and growing together and overcoming her deep seated insecurities

Group Leader
Anybody else seeing an error in their wordpress site? I can’t seem to access the chapters.

I know the whole misunderstanding here is just to make it all the more sweeter when they’re all lovey dovey later on but oh boy still hurts

Users who are viewing this thread