Under the Oak Tree

It's incredibly hard to undo years of psychological and emotional abuse given to you by your own father. I don't know why some people think that this webtoon isn't conveying her unstable emotions well. It seems rather clear to realize what's going on.

She needs to learn that she's loved, that she will never be seen as useless, and that they will never abandon her. Once she understands that, she can start to accept that she deserves them, and believe that she is actually worth it.

Why i can't read chapter 15 and 16 ? I've been loading the chapter since morning but nothing come out. Somebody help me please :"(

I like this story but am a bit confused... does she have magic lady parts?
She has done nothing amazing. She is barely literate due to her father not seeing any value in educating her.
She has not had any meaningful conversations with Riftan to open his heart, not performed any great acts of kindness or impressive deeds to show resourcefulness, courage, compassion, empathy, or competency.
They did it on their wedding night which was the same day they met, he went off to war for years with zero contact. Then came back and was pissed she was still living at her dad’s because it was like she was rejecting him and his fief since it wasn’t as glamorous as her father’s.
They have not had any meaningful interaction.
The only time they spend together is having sex and him promising to make his fief as fancy as her dad’s so she will like it there.
Why is he so attached to this woman he knows nothing about?
Does she have the best WAP in the world???

does anyone know how to upload the missing chapters? in any case if ur looking for them here's a link
https://1stkissmanga.com/manga/under-the-oak-tree/

Dex-chan lover
@IkaraAyumi
Mmm click the novel updates link and read some reviews with spoilers if you want to ruin the story for yourself that bad. They did have a past together it just hasn't popped up yet.

Hello, I just found out about this amazing webtoon! I see in the comments that this is an adaptation? I wanted to ask what was the og? What’s the title of the novel and where do I read it?

Thank you!

Meh, pretty slow, I'm on chapter 11 and the main characters feel like they're just constantly droning on about their issues, but never really go into detail about them. I guess it's fine since it's smut, but it's starting to sound whiny.

Double-page supporter
Yow it's licensed! And with dirt-cheap monthly subscription and not pay-per-episode. Let's support the creators there y'all

@Cho_eri There used to be TL on Wordexerpt, but all their popular titles got DMCA'ed, followed shortly by entire site suspending. Nowadays there's another TL, but only 6 chapters. Old TL had 103 chapters before lawyers nuked them. I suppose if you are really desperate, you could wayback them, but honestly, not much has happened in them.

Users who are viewing this thread