Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
YES! A new chapter!
Thanks a lot.

Also, considering that mixed-blood vampires can't survive under the sun, and yet he thinks it's possible for her to be a vampire, is it possible that the vampires who are referred to as Lions are also day-walkers?

I mean, based on his understanding of the battle, she'd be a powerful vampire, but I don't think he knows much about progenitors/pure-blood/first generation vampires.

Also, speaking of first generation vampires, this chapter seems to imply that the mako vampire attacks began about 10 years prior. The female lead is clearly older than that, so if vampires are truly a recent thing, then that would really make her a first generation (in the sense of first wave of births) vampire.

Based on that hypothesis, and on her being an orphan, it's likely that her parents abandoned her because of her physical differences (fangs and white hair) without knowing about her being a vampire (since that'd be from more than 10 years ago).
Well, maybe her parents actually died in a tragic way, but that's not certain.

Finally, I really hope we'll get to see the priest who raised her and who gave her that 'relic' that she used to control her vampiric urges and appearance.

Fed-Kun's army
Humans are so hypocrital. We really kill animals left and right but as soon as it comes to a being higher than us- we want to kill them off because we apparently shouldn't be killed 🙄it's simply the food chain. I also I don't like this guy much since he keeps saying "all vampires" do you think that they're all evil??? Come on sir....

"is trump a vampire"
ive never had a statement hit my solar plexus so hard before

Is TRUMP a Vampire? Lol Actually He’s more like an Asshole 😁 Maybe a Devil in Disguise LOL

@androidmetroid Curious. Do you call every series with a powerful female lead “typical feminist power fantasy?” I truly wonder if you do the same for every series with a powerful male lead. Do you call them “typical misogynist power fantasy?” Or perhaps that never crossed incels’ minds? Additionally, “feminism“ and “feminist” doesn’t have the negative connotation you think it has lol

Dang! He's 100% giving me seven's vibe XD and not just because he got red hair lol

Fed-Kun's army
@kingkolpapi seems like you're the fool...
Humans kill humans not out of necessity but vampires do...
Whilst humans kill animals n plants bcs we have to 'eat'.... So??? Same thing

Dex-chan lover
What an obnoxious male lead.

So same as usual.

Her white hair on CCTV gets ignored?

Is Trump a vampire?! LOL! Like was that one in the raws for real?! 😂🤣😂

She could have said that the sight of blood cut her appetite and she doesn't feel like eating. Maybe say that wounds make her queasy.

Users who are viewing this thread