Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

Seeing how this is poorly written and the boy is so cheesy yet lifts hayan with such ease, he's likely to be the "god" of vampires.

He is starting to show his feelings, albeit late. It seems the God arc is quite rushed. I would’ve expected this to go on another 100 chapters so does this mean he’s not the actual God?

Anyone else notice this VERY suspicious line from Yohan re: meeting with God? "If I hadn't run away and evacuated the people back then... the world wouldn't have turned out this way."

Hayan brushes it off... but I'm thinking what if he really had the power to change the situation? His stature and muscularity is definitely in line with a lot of the stronger vampires we've met like Sahan. It could be just the art style, but this combined with a lot of suspicious points about him makes me wonder.

Thank you so much for the updates..!!! I’m loving every second of this...
Yohan, dayuuuuummmmmm😍...!! But he’s suspicious as hell, he’s too nice which makes me think he’s bad. 😑

@phoseryn seems there are two pages which are not well cut-off fixed; first the panel after the panel with "But, the man shrouded in flames" (page 11); and second, the panel after the bubble "Today, the pureblood visited the market" (12 page).

Fed-Kun's army
T-that face of they had..............S...S-ship............... 😔

I can't focus on reading with that god damn dog, it has the head of a chihuahua but what the hell is its body???

Users who are viewing this thread