Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 56

omfg...
im just crying... this is so sad 😭 her parents are the sweetiest couple I've ever seen in manhwa😫💘

Im crying 😭😭😭 ive seen the raws but didnt understand now its crystal clear. Damn whyyyyy her family is so precious 😢

👁💧👄💧👁 I- YOHAAAAAAAN! Nooo. You bitch ughhhh. ....
Also guys. When Hayan’s dad hugged Yohan, he felt hypnosis. WHAT IF someone was hypnotizing Yohan???

YOHAN U LIL BITCHASS SHIT WTF IS WEONG WITH YOUR SELFISH ASS I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U I AAAAAAAAAAAA

thanks for the update!

@mahpn

It would be a nice but/and reaaaaalllyyy hard to justify of a twist.
A bit too convoluted, particularly with how much the author seems to put Yohan as a natural psycho, born from misfortune, and how they are definitely going to choose the "I didn't kill you because it's thanks to you I discovered myself, and I wanna make you free from your
human shackles. The weak should fear the strong, let's rule as gods" 's way :')
Although, the last part is pure speculation and I'm eager to see what comes !

Is she suppose to forgive him after ALL THESE? No matter under whatever circumstances we can't forgive a person who betrayed those person who cared for him and dammit ! He not only killed them he CHEW AND ATE her parents heart ! If he doesn't get killed at end we need to talk with the writer .

I hope she feeds his heart to our lovely red head and they make magnificent babies together. I just can't forgive this. It's above my pay grade so I can't afford to forgive it

This chapter literally didn't make any sense at all. Desire fucking really? Lots of bs man Fuck, this really downhill. =/

Aggregator gang
Yea gotta agree with most.
Kinda of bad writing here. If there was more world lore and world building where there are a bunch of secrets and he got helped from secret organization or some other type of shit that would make a lot more sense.
But for him to somehow be much stronger than a pureblood even if he had gotten some blood from them and had strong "Desire"?
He just somehow overpowers a pureblood and kills him with hypnosis which he just learned that second or something?
And somehow the pureblood is affected by it!? Yea ok man.
Pls re-write the last 10 chapters and I might have forgive this.
Honestly it kinda pisses me off that you have 2 really good main characters had an interesting story and then kinda just messed it up for some type of shit where apparently it's just hot dudes after hayan and that's the plot twist.
It was fun reading this honestly, and I loved it. The art, the character interactions, and most of the story but this was a let down for a big reveal.
Sigh, Might as well finish reading this season at least.

@InfiniteParadox agreed, this was one of the laziest plot devices I have ever seen. A centuries-old pureblood killed by a half-blood with no reason but a strong desire is BS. Hayan had no idea of her powers and easily defeated people who had mastered their own for years, yet her father gets killed by a newbie? Also, her mother manages to suicide but fails to kill him? Ngl, this series started strong. An OP female MC who doesn't cry every 3x2 and that doesn't just live for the Male MC is a miracle, but the writing was messed up from the very start.
Premise (re read if you don't believe me) "Vampires are weak during the day, that's how the police capture them." Plothle: vampires can freely move during the day with full strength. See any of the chaps.
Premise 2: Vampires cannot be distinguished from humans. Wrong again. When at the uni there were the "cut yourself" guys, the author made another huge plothole, because she revealed a simple way with which all vampire could be exposed. Makes no sense that police and government didn't exploit it. Again, it's all a huge plot device to create forced drama because of the author's poor writing skills.

Users who are viewing this thread