Unholy Blood - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

I mean, since Euntae only has 6 months of life, this occurrence will allow him to maybe live forever? If she doesn’t kill him before she can give him her blood

Dex-chan lover
All you people that still thirst over the man that literally murdered fl’s parents and ate the heart of her father need help, lol

I don't understand.... How will Hayan giving blood to Euntae save him?? When Hayan's parents gave blood to Yohan, he just became a normal vampire and not a pure blood.... He had to eat their heart to get the powers and longitivity of a pure blood..... I know that Euntae's a vamp already and could be some kind of upgrading on having Hayan's blood.... But I'm I missing on some detail? As far as I know, a pure blood's heart must be eaten to get their powers and it is only pure bloods and half pure bloods who are shown to have a normal lifespan...... Pls let me know if I am missing something.....

Fed-Kun's army
Poor yohan. He's such a cliché cringy edgelord that i cannot hate him, he's just too cookie cut to inspire any feeling but boredom. Also, Idk if there is an error in translation or the author did a time loop. "In war, he lost everyone he loved" hence one would thing wife+children, and yet later we read "In his frenzy he killed even his children." Then either phrase 1 was supposed to be "In war, her lost the woman he loved", or it was him in his frenzy that got back in time and killed everyone. At this point, neither would surprise me.
@pikachyan: a vampire giving their blood creates a half vamp. If said half vamp gets blood from a pure blood they awaken special abilities and live longer. That's how all the apostoles of yohan lived more than 5 years and have incredibly ineffectual powers.

I was wondering why Hayan's parents were so weak... Makes sense they become "soft", still disappointing though.

Also Hayan please don't kill Euntae. I know he only has 6 months left, but I'm hoping there is a way to extend his life :( He's such a good guy. Unlike fucking Yohan.

I think if Euntae will die, Hayan will give Euntae a pure blood for him to survive. Then so on.... They can finally love each other. I dunno still waiting

Users who are viewing this thread