Unholy Blood

The art is beautiful. The plot is wholesome. Characters are amazing! Istg id the detective dies i AM GOING TO LOSE IT

Give me back my tears that i spilled when i thought he is sincere when sacrificing himself💀

Gooddamnit this is why you shouldnt judge a character before his backstory revealed ☹

Why would he do this , people are ungreatfull , i wish he would die terribllllle that dude , so uncool it made me CRY

Wow...
is tht how u give back to the family tht brought u back to life???
Wtffff man 😭😭

He was too broken and scarred from the trauma that he endured. It was dangerous and maybe naive to assume, with his new power, that love was enough to keep him pure. My heart hurt even more when I read the original, especially with the music 😢

Group Leader
It was kind of logical how Yohan turned that way, after all the stuffs he’s been through and we don’t exactly know how a person changes when they become a vampire, when they have so much power that the previous them wouldn’t even dream of. They might have resent the people who hurt them when they were powerless before and giving this power to a person with such a motivation is a bad idea, hence what become of Yohan.
Still though, I hope the only retribution he gets is by dying.

Also, Euntae >>> Yohan

Users who are viewing this thread