Unicorn to sabishi-gari ya shoujo - Ch. 11 - For Eternity

In an earlier chapter Uni told Wakana that losing her virginity would involve intercourse "with a boy" so I'm assuming sex is fine as long as they don't do certain things.

Dex-chan lover
@FIippy
True, it's like 10 chapters in there honestly nothing special happened.

Even bond between Uni and Protagonist felt too shallow where I found it Ironically amusing to see the side characters which haven't told properly.

Well, there's always next time for author.
I think it was their first work no?

Dex-chan lover
@Flippy @Xaelath
I think we all can agree that this manga is the definition of meh. I don’t like mangas being cancelled, but I can kinda understand in this case unlike Pocha Climb, fuck that axe

I hope to see another work from the author soon.

Dex-chan lover
Underwhelming ending for an underwhelming manga. Really doubt it would've turned out any better even if it hadn't been axed.

Uni was a fun character tho, aggressive as fuck, even lends her underwear when shy-chan forgot hers.

shy-chan is so self-sabotaging she's painful to read. cant even remember her name

i'd give the manga a 6/10 for uni alone, and most meh mangas r like 4/10

axes gonna axe, time to go back the shitty isekai mines

Aggregator gang
been waiting for a kiss since chapter 1

but in a sense, a kiss would've been ooc

Dex-chan lover
thank you for posting the finale, yeah that felt rushed but it was axed so should be expected to an extent... we finally see some growth and more depth from Uni at the end there and Wakana was able to admit her feelings. I was hoping to get more of an interaction and look at both Wakana's and Uni's parents but I guess the rear view of Wakana's mom who looks like an adult Uni will have to suffice. I was hoping for some more development from the side couples including the step sisters but oh well.

Damn, and it was just finding its footing. Still, this was an alright manga, but it was definitely cut too short.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't a bad ending, just sudden.

Still wish the sister had been honest with her feelings before it ended.

I didn't get to see the step sisters get together in the end.

Now I'm a little sad.

I never liked the unicorn from the beginning and won't be sad to see it go

Users who are viewing this thread