Unicorn to sabishi-gari ya shoujo

Supporter
This is a lot less enjoyable than I hoped. The MC is just getting run over.

Hmm... It's cute, but another one of those series that unless you turn your brain off and just enjoy the surface cuteness, it's obviously a little creepy...
Like seriously, it's kind of insulting how often people make super sexual harassment characters as if them being female makes it not sexual harassment...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I always felt like that thing about unicorns only approaching or being approached by virgins was kind of sketchy. Various authors seem to agree and crack jokes here or there about it.

So its about to end soon;-; This is one of the most wholesome manga Ive ever read, why is every single chapter so precious.This is too cute I need insulin

Got axed so there's no decent development. The whole series they're friends, but at the end of the final chapter they're lovers...kinda?. Nothing is explored... either feelings or plot points. There's no kiss as well.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed it. I even liked the ending, rushed as it was.

Now the question is do I mark it as completed? I'm afraid to do that with newly completed stuff because if there's any extras then I'll never see the update.

Users who are viewing this thread