Unnamed Memory - Ch. 31 - Thinking about You - 1

Dex-chan lover
Those dresses were great. Tinaasha's seems very similar to what she was already wearing before, and is probably the most combat viable. The middle ones ranged the full spread of formal and informal, but hot damn the prince picked one that's halfway to a wedding dress.

Dex-chan lover
Those dresses were great. Tinaasha's seems very similar to what she was already wearing before, and is probably the most combat viable. The middle ones ranged the full spread of formal and informal, but hot damn the prince picked one that's halfway to a wedding dress.
if the dress was white it would literally be a wedding dress

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with being seen with a cat on your head, even if you're a prince? And really, who's going to tell him off for that?

Playing dress-up. Tinasha's favourite activity.

The one with roses to the left fits her very well. Though in general I like her "battle dress" more than these, even if they're not bad.

She also sure like those social events. About as much as he does.

"I really don't understand."
Now that's the understatement of the century.

Ugh... I can't wait for the next chapter but I also don't wanna see it, shits gonna give me maximum depression
Kind of my thoughts for the entire arc.

past lover reveal incoming?
Do you want a spoiler?

Strange he picked that one, then.

Dex-chan lover
Feel like she'd look neat in a black wedding dress tbh.

She's also been letting this guy court her and get pretty physical with her for like half a year now, and intently denying she feels any sort of attraction for him. Honestly, in his place, I think I'd have just gotten too frustrated to pursue her past a certain point (and it's, you know, not good to get handsy with a girl who rejects you).

Dex-chan lover
Yes please :D
He's not exactly a lover, but it's relatively close. He's the fiancé and childhood friend from back when she was human. "Aeti" is his pet name for her, and her full name is Tinasha As Meyer Ur Aeterna Tuldarr. Tuldarr is the fallen magic kingdom they come from.
Now, there's obviously more to it, but that would go even more into describing what happens in the arc.

He's not exactly a lover, but it's relatively close. He's the fiancé and childhood friend from back when she was human. "Aeti" is his pet name for her, and her full name is Tinasha As Meyer Ur Aeterna Tuldarr. Tuldarr is the fallen magic kingdom they come from.
Now, there's obviously more to it, but that would go even more into describing what happens in the arc.
Do you mind give me a spoiler about what Will happen to MC and tinasha ?

Dex-chan lover
Do you mind give me a spoiler about what Will happen to MC and tinasha ?
It depends on what time frame you're looking at, what specifics, and how much detail.
They get back to something roughly similar to where they were before, but with some significant development.
They get married.
It's hard to say exactly how long, but she's been in love with him far longer than she realises. And she's the last one to realise (which is absolutely hilarious). Hence her often somewhat strange behaviour regarding him, being both dismissive and surprisingly intimate.
Not that there aren't a lot of complications to any of those, but there you go.

It's hard to say exactly how long, but she's been in love with him far longer than she realises. And she's the last one to realise (which is absolutely hilarious). Hence her often somewhat strange behaviour regarding him, being both dismissive and surprisingly intimate.
Not that there aren't a lot of complications to any of those, but there you go.
Who are you talking you about "aeti" or the mc?

Fed-Kun's army
I laughed so hard at that part in the ln that i hurt myself
I mean shes literally like

"AM I IN LOVE WITH HIM, LETS MAKE A VOTE" then proceeds to bother both lucrezia and oscar after said vote said she loves him
Idk its just sth abt someone whos lived for centuries and had always been calm and collected for the most part acting so flustered that gets me
They did have seggs afterward so that was a pretty good way to handle that imo

Users who are viewing this thread