Unnamed Memory

Dex-chan lover
What's with p.23 in ch.2? Looks like it was deliberately censored.

Dex-chan lover
What's with p.23 in ch.2? Looks like it was deliberately censored.

Plot future twist :
When the Prince curse lifted, and the Witch fall in love to him. The empty remain by curse will let him forget her ?

*Those feels
😩
tenor.gif

Damn!

I don't really want to read this from the start because I don't want to cry. It feels like I already know what will happen just by reading the Description, but I give in. I should be prepared for what's about to come

kinda mehh its not really anything at this point or at least not what I want 50% of the time they talk about stuff that u can just say in one sentence

I love her! Thank you artist, author and translators for the comic!

Contributor
@Cennekie the wn does have a happy end

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The people who wanna know who killed the mage and if goes according to the WN, the one who killed him was
his lover

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't say it's bad, but more like not my cup of tea, based on a few chapters. So yeah, check it out by yourself if you want to know how it really is

It might be too soon to say this, but this is really good. I usually don't like romance stories but the art is nice and the premise of the story is so interesting that I can't help myself

Users who are viewing this thread