Unnie! I’ll tag you - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
That girl is the worst. A shame there is only 2 chapters left. Hard to get any proper character development in those.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, to sum up story so far, IG attention whore uses actual famous IG model for more followers and as a sugar mommy. IG model is a simp for IG attention whore since she knows her true intentions and hopes to have her like her instead of JUST using her since she "likes her smile'
IG model unknowingly gets her to like her but IG attention whore doesn't want to cuz "girls cant like girls"

this could be so simple if these gays COMMUNICATED!
IG attention whore doesnt have anything to lose by saying "yo i ike your smile and maybe wanna get to know you, I'll be a simp for you so give me a chance or reject me already" then IG attention whore would GLADLY accept. oh wait that makes the story end faster huh

Dex-chan lover
So basically, to sum up story so far, IG attention whore uses actual famous IG model for more followers and as a sugar mommy. IG model is a simp for IG attention whore since she knows her true intentions and hopes to have her like her instead of JUST using her since she "likes her smile'
IG model unknowingly gets her to like her but IG attention whore doesn't want to cuz "girls cant like girls"

this could be so simple if these gays COMMUNICATED!
IG attention whore doesnt have anything to lose by saying "yo i ike your smile and maybe wanna get to know you, I'll be a simp for you so give me a chance or reject me already" then IG attention whore would GLADLY accept. oh wait that makes the story end faster huh
theres a rule for authors that they'd do anything for their story than communicate until they couldnt milk that trope anymore 😭 but ig that went sooner for this one.

Dex-chan lover
glad yeonwoo stood up and left, gave herself some respect and stopped entertaining chaerin's tomfoolery bc she needs to come to her senses

Dex-chan lover
Ah lala, beautiful people attracted to each other, it's so romantic. :wooow:
Also, in what universe Chaerin isn't popular with the look she has, like honestly. Okay, one is a model and the other a regular pretty college girl but still....

Users who are viewing this thread